Going out of town this summer? Please contact Robyn 216-920-2000 Ext. 1000 if you're going out of town (especially out of the country) and you have an Eaton Family Credit Union Visa or Debit Card.
To Access Your Account Online
You MUST use the credentials below to log into your
account for the first time:
- User ID = your member number
- Password = last four digits of your social security number
Then follow the prompts provided to set up a new password
and security questions with answers to access your account in the future.
FREE Home Banking
- Changes starting Monday, 10/28/13
- New log-in credentials
- You will need to set-up new security questions and answers
- We have added on security images too
- eDoc - you will be able to view receipts in memos in your new eDoc folder
- You will be able to set-up alerts for balance changes, transactions and more
- Account Information
- View and Download Account Activity
- Change Account Nickname
- Change Overdraft Sources
- Reconcilement Worksheet
- Transfer Funds between connected accuonts
- Make your Eaton Family Credit Union Loan Payment with a connected account
- Make an Eaton Family Credit Union Credit Card Payment with a connected account
- Request a Check to be sent to the address on file
- See Home Banking Transaction Summary for current session
- Bill Pay - link to our FREE Web Bill Pay
- Sign-Up for E-Statements - get your monthly statement faster online
- View the current month and previous 11-months
- Your Information
- Change your Password, Username and Email Address
- Click here to see how you can Change Your Password in 5 Easy Steps
- Contact us with your questions or comments
- Web Browser Information
- Internet Explorer Version 6 users will need to scroll down in the View Activity mode
- Consider upgrading to Internet Explorer Version 8 or use another browser
- Remember to check with your network administrator before downloading any software updates
- To Download Account Activity you will need to turnoff your Pop Up Blocker and or accept Download Files
- You might be able to access your account using our traditional Home Banking service on a mobile device. Consider bookmarking this URL: http://bit.ly/EFCUonline
- Our Mobile Banking platform works great too. Click here to learn more about viewing account information via text, mobile web or iPhone app.
Sign-Up for FREE Home Banking
- For security reasons, change your User Name and Pasword frequently.
Online Access Phishing Scam - We do not ask credit union members for your personal information by email or text message.
For years, user names, passwords and Personal Identification Numbers (PINs) have been the method for member security when banking online. The National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), released direction to credit unions to provide security beyond usernames and passwords for all online channels. We use multifactor authentication to secure your accounts beyond the usernames and passwords that you normally use. Click here for more information.