"Heartbleed" Bug Update:
April 11, 2014: We have been contacted by a number of understandably concerned Members following the widespread coverage of the "Heartbleed" bug that could potentially compromise the security of software delivered online. The Credit Union and our partners have taken the precaution to review our networks and external-facing websites to ensure our systems remain secure.
We -- and your related accounts -- have not been impacted by this security risk. There are no issues currently and you do not have to change the password of any of your Credit Union accounts at this time. However, we do recommend changing your password every 6 months as good measure to ensure the integrity of your accounts.
Please remain vigilant and watch for additional updates which will be shared when appropriate.
Logging into Home Banking for the first time? Please follow the guide below ONLY to log in during your first visit.
- User ID = your member number. Also know as your account number
- Password = last four digits of your social security number
Follow the prompts provided to set up your password. Then select and provide answers to security questions which you'll use to access your account in the future. Lastly, you'll have the opportunity to sign up for eDocuments (the option of viewing online your monthly account statements and other account-related documents).
FREE Home Banking
- Changes since October 2013
- New log-in credentials
- You will need to set-up new security questions and answers
- We have added on security images too
- eDoc - you will be able to view receipts in memos in your new eDoc folder
- You will be able to set-up alerts for balance changes, transactions and more
- Account Information
- View and Download Account Activity
- Change Account Nickname
- Change Overdraft Sources
- Reconcilement Worksheet
- Transfer Funds between connected accuonts
- Make your Eaton Family Credit Union Loan Payment with a connected account
- Make an Eaton Family Credit Union Credit Card Payment with a connected account
- Request a Check to be sent to the address on file
- See Home Banking Transaction Summary for current session
- Bill Pay - link to our FREE Web Bill Pay
- Sign-Up for E-Statements - get your monthly statement faster online
- View the current month and previous 11-months
- Your Information
- Change your Password, Username and Email Address
- Click here to see how you can Change Your Password in 5 Easy Steps
- Contact us with your questions or comments
- Web Browser Information
- Internet Explorer Version 6 users will need to scroll down in the View Activity mode
- Consider upgrading to Internet Explorer Version 8 or use another browser
- Remember to check with your network administrator before downloading any software updates
- To Download Account Activity you will need to turnoff your Pop Up Blocker and or accept Download Files
- You might be able to access your account using our traditional Home Banking service on a mobile device. Consider bookmarking this URL: http://bit.ly/EFCUonline
- Our Mobile Banking platform works great too. Click here to learn more about viewing account information via text, mobile web or iPhone app.
Sign-Up for FREE Home Banking
- For security reasons, change your User Name and Pasword frequently.
Online Access Phishing Scam - We do not ask credit union members for your personal information by email or text message.
For years, user names, passwords and Personal Identification Numbers (PINs) have been the method for member security when banking online. The National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), released direction to credit unions to provide security beyond usernames and passwords for all online channels. We use multifactor authentication to secure your accounts beyond the usernames and passwords that you normally use. Click here for more information.