Welcome to Eaton Family Credit Union!
We’re a nonprofit, member-owned financial cooperative serving Members who live, work, worship or go to school in Lake or Cuyahoga counties, Ohio, as well as employees of our Select Employer Groups. We’re a full-service financial institution meaning we offer most of the same products and services available at other banks but with a few major differences. Our Members:
- get better rates (higher rates on deposits and lower rates for loans)
- pay lower and fewer fees
- receive great service
- can access their accounts at other Credit Unions across the US that participate in the Shared Branch Network
We invite you to take advantage of the specials listed below as well as look around our website to learn more about what Membership in our Credit Union offers. Please call or write us for more information. We'd love to have you join us as a Member today!
Thanks for visiting!
Eaton Family Credit Union is committed to providing a website accessible to the widest possible audience in accordance with ADA guidelines. We are working to increase the accessibility and usability of our website for all people. If you are using a screen reader or other auxiliary aid and are having problems using this website, please contact us at 216-920-2000 for assistance. Products and services available on this website are available at our office located at 333 Babbitt Road, Euclid, OH 44123.
America Saves Week is February 27 - March 3
Join us by setting a personal savings goal, making a savings plan and saving automatically. Plus, this year, Members have two exciting contests to energize their savings efforts!
Take the America Saves Pledge!
Saving money, improving your financial life, building wealth. It all starts when you set a goal and make a plan to reach that goal. After all, those with a savings plan are twice as likely to save successfully.
Let America Saves help! Take the first step today and take the America Saves pledge to save money, reduce debt and build wealth over time.
America Saves will keep you motivated with information, tips and reminders to help you reach your savings goal. Think of them as your own personal support system. Learn more and take the pledge at https://americasaves.org
Take the first step in your savings journey today! Identify your savings goal - or inspire others to save by sharing your savings story - by entering the America Saves #ImSavingFor Video and Photo Contest.
Go to visit https://americasavesweek.org/imsavingfor/ Submit a photo showcasing your savings goal or a video answering at least one of these questions:
- What are you saving for?
- What is your savings story and how can it help other people?
- What is your favorite savings tip or trick?
By making a submission, you’ll be entered for a chance to win the grand prize of $1,000. If you pledge to save money and create a simple savings plan, you’ll receive bonus entries.
For more information and contest rules visit https://americasavesweek.org/imsavingfor/
With $30,000 in prizes and 102 chances to win, SaveYourRefund gives Americans big incentives to save part of their tax refund.
There are two ways to enter the SaveYourRefund contest:
- Enter to win a $100 prize by visiting www.saveyourrefund.com and completing an entry form.
- Enter to win the grand prize: take a photo that represents your savings goal or your motivation to save. Submit the photo, along with a caption of up to 250 characters, by uploading it at www.saveyourrefund.com, or by texting SAVE to 313131 and following the instructions.
For more information and contest rules visit http://www.saveyourrefund.com.
Join us for the 2017 Annual Meeting
Join us at the Irish American Club in Euclid on Sunday, March 25, 2018, for the 2017 Annual Meeting.
The doors open and registration begins at 11:30 am. A brunch buffet will be served at noon
and the meeting begins at 1 pm.
Door prizes will be awarded, including a BIG flat-screen TV.
Tickets are $7 for Members and $17 for guests.
Children ages 6-11 are $3.
Get yours today! It's easy:
- Ask a Member Services Rep at our Euclid or Willoughby Hills branches
- Call 216-920-2000 to place your order. We'll debit your account in the
amount of the tickets requested and you can pick up them at the door on the day of the event.
Have You Tried My Mobile Money Access?
We’re proud to welcome My Mobile Money Access to our family of mobile banking tools.
My Mobile Money Access, a free mobile app, allows Members to control and monitor their EFCU MasterCard Debit Cards anywhere, anytime using their mobile phone. With it, Members can:
- Set a variety of alerts for card activity, spend limits, dependent card activity, card-not-present transactions and more.
- Set the app to deny a transaction before it takes place based on criteria you set.
- Turn on and off your card for new purchases while not interrupting recurring bill payments such as monthly gym memberships or subscriptions.
- Locate MoneyPass ATMs which are surcharge-free for Members
- Check account balances and transaction history
For more information, here's a video explaining how the app works.
To add My Mobile Money to your device, access it from Google Play or from iTunes.