"Heartbleed" Bug Update:
April 23, 2014: We have been contacted by a number of understandably concerned Members following the widespread coverage of the "Heartbleed" bug that could potentially compromise the security of software delivered online. The Credit Union and our partners have taken the precaution to review our networks and external-facing websites to ensure our systems remain secure.
We -- and your related accounts -- have not been impacted by this security risk. There are no issues currently and you do not have to change the password of any of your Credit Union accounts at this time. However, we do recommend changing your password every 6 months as good measure to ensure the integrity of your accounts.
Please remain vigilant and watch for additional updates which will be shared when appropriate.
Click Here to pay bills online
from your Eaton Family Credit Union
FREE Webster Bill Pay
- One central page (instead of multiple screens) for all of your bill paying needs.
- Many payments can be processed on the same day or the next day. And, the new online calendar tool will help you schedule your payments.
- A Bill Reminder feature. You can set up reminders to email you when a payment is made, or, to let you know that an upcoming bill needs to be scheduled.
- Biller categories will automatically be assigned to all billers, allowing you to sort and filter on the Bill History page. You can also change and create your own categories on the Manage My Bills page.
- If you have an Eaton Family Credit Union checking account then you can have more than one funding account. Select one of the accounts as your preferred account by selecting "Make Preferred Account". Simply choose the account you use most from the drop down menu and designate it as the Preferred Account. This will be the default account displayed each time you log in. You can continue to use other accounts by selecting them from the drop down menu.
- Click here for a demo
- First time users click here to see a simple step-by-step presentation of the enrollment process
- For security reasons, change your User Name and Pasword frequently
click here for more information.
Go to Webster Bill Pay and click Enroll Me to set-up a new account.
Need customer service? Call Web Bill Pay Member Service at 888-908-7603.
Please Note: The standard maintenance window for Webster Bill Pay is Sunday morning between 1:00 AM and 6:00 AM EST. In most cases you will be able to access the system, but ocassionally you may not be able to use Webster Bill Pay during the regular maintainance time.
Want a few more options to make payments? Try:
- Click here and see how to send and receive money directly from our Webster bill pay or mobile banking application...see the difference between PopMoney and PayPal.
Pay your Eaton Family Credit Union loan using your credit union account:
- Click here to try our FREE Online Banking - in real-time you can immediately transfer funds from one Eaton Family CU account to another...no check, no mail, your transaction is completed immediately.
- Choose "Make A Transaction" then "Loan Payment" to transfer funds and make your loan payment.
- Also request a check, view account balances, past history and export/download data.
Pay your Eaton Family Credit Union loan using your other checking account:
- Click here to pay your Eaton Family Credit Union loan using Automatic Clearinghouse (ACH).
- We will debit your non-EFCU checking account to pay your credit union loan.