Welcome to Eaton Family Credit Union!
We’re a nonprofit, member-owned financial cooperative serving Members who live, work, worship or go to school in Lake or Cuyahoga counties, Ohio, as well as employees of our Select Employer Groups. We’re a full-service financial institution meaning we offer most of the same products and services available at other banks but with a few major differences. Our Members:
- get better rates (higher rates on deposits and lower rates for loans)
- pay lower and fewer fees
- receive great service
- can access their accounts at other Credit Unions across the US that participate in the Shared Branch Network
We invite you to take advantage of the specials listed below as well as look around our website to learn more about what Membership in our Credit Union offers. Please call or write us for more information. We'd love to have you join us as a Member today!
Thanks for visiting!
* Youth’s birth certificate and Social Security Card are required to open an account. * $25 matching deposit offer valid only for Members 17 and younger who open a $5 minimum Youth Share Savings Account in April, 2017. The Account must remain open for 6 months or the additional deposit amount will be forfeited. ** The $25 deposit to an existing Youth Share Savings Account must be new money and may not be a benefits payment. Other restrictions may apply.
Get signed up for Apple Pay today!
Need a few more reasons to apply for a VISA credit card from Eaton Family Credit Union?
- Choose from one of three cards options that best suit your needs
- Get a great, fixed rate as low as 9.90% APR.
- No fees for balance transfers or cash advances. No annual fee, either.
- Earn ScoreCard points to redeem for travel and other incentives.
Apply today! Download an application here.
* Subject to credit approval based on each Member's credit quality. Rates are subject to change without notice.