Welcome to Eaton Family Credit Union!
We’re a nonprofit, member-owned financial cooperative serving Members who live, work, worship or go to school in Lake or Cuyahoga counties, Ohio, as well as employees of our Select Employer Groups. We’re a full-service financial institution meaning we offer most of the same products and services available at other banks but with a few major differences. Our Members:
- get better rates (higher rates on deposits and lower rates for loans)
- pay lower and fewer fees
- receive great service
- can access their accounts at other Credit Unions across the US that participate in the Shared Branch Network
We invite you to take advantage of the specials listed below as well as look around our website to learn more about what Membership in our Credit Union offers. Please call or write us for more information. We'd love to have you join us as a Member today!
Thanks for visiting!
Eaton Family Credit Union is committed to providing a website accessible to the widest possible audience in accordance with ADA guidelines. We are working to increase the accessibility and usability of our website for all people. If you are using a screen reader or other auxiliary aid and are having problems using this website, please contact us at 216-920-2000 for assistance. Products and services available on this website are available at our office located at 333 Babbitt Road, Euclid, OH 44123.
Protection for Your Equity and Vehicle
Vehicle depreciation is one of the largest expenses for vehicle buyers.
New cars can lose thousands of dollars in value, potentially eliminating down payments and equity if a total loss were to occur.
Protect your investment and vehicle with Depreciation Protection, NEW from Eaton Family Credit Union.
Depreciation Protection kicks in if your vehicle is ever totaled or stolen and not recovered anytime during the life of your loan. It provides a benefit payment equal to the difference in retail value at the time of waiver purchase, less the amount of your loan balance at the time of total loss.*
Depreciation Protection is ideal for those who:
- Finance a vehicle that has equity in it
- Make a down payment on the loan or make extra payments during the life of the loan
- Want to protect the equity they have in their vehicle
Benefits of Depreciation Protection:
- Protects against collision or comprehensive total loss, including theft
- Covers the whole life of the loan
- No mileage or year restrictions
- Accidental Death protection included
- Enroll anytime during the life of your loan
- 100% refundable within 60 days of enrollment
Want more information? Call 216-920-2000 to speak with a Loan Officer.
* Benefit payment is not to exceed the lesser amount of the waiver addendum maximum or your outstanding loan balance at time of total loss.
Have You Tried My Mobile Money Access?
We’re proud to welcome My Mobile Money Access to our family of mobile banking tools.
My Mobile Money Access, a free mobile app, allows Members to control and monitor their EFCU MasterCard Debit Cards anywhere, anytime using their mobile phone. With it, Members can:
- Set a variety of alerts for card activity, spend limits, dependent card activity, card-not-present transactions and more.
- Set the app to deny a transaction before it takes place based on criteria you set.
- Turn on and off your card for new purchases while not interrupting recurring bill payments such as monthly gym memberships or subscriptions.
- Locate MoneyPass ATMs which are surcharge-free for Members
- Check account balances and transaction history
For more information, here's a video explaining how the app works.
To add My Mobile Money to your device, access it from Google Play or from iTunes.